Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Publix 6/17-6/23

I really don't see anything great this week. There are only a few things I see that would be good for me. Plus, I've already done my shopping.

Alexia Potatoes or Onion Rings $2.79 ea

Bic Disposable Razors 3 to 8 ct at $5.49
-$2 off Bic Disposables SS 6/07
-$2 off Bic Soleil 3 pk SS 6/07 (makes it .74¢ ea)
-$3 off Bic Soleil Bella from BzzAgent kit (makes it -.51) - I have this and should be able to do it if I am purchasing other items so the store doesn't actually owe me, it just gets taken off the total.

Right Guard Xtreme at $3.99
-$1 off any Right Guard Deodorant SS 4/19 (makes it .49¢ ea)
-$1/2 Right Guard SS 5/17

Check out the full listing. Also check out the Health and Beauty and Food Advantage buys for other savings not listed in the ad. Advantage Buys are sale items for a set amount of time during the month. Combine them when the items are B1G1 for a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment