Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kind of Hectic

I realize I missed posting for a few days. We had a very busy weekend with a birthday party, church, an infestation of armyworms in the yard and just life. I am back to posting now and hopefully can share some things with you soon that I have been thinking about and dealing with. Life with a toddler is joyful, but oh so busy and challenging!! It offers wonderful insight (although probably ignored, if I recall correctly) for those who haven't been down the road yet, or just funny reminders of the past for others!

God is amazing though and each day is just a special gift. I love cherishing my little boy and am so thankful to be blessed with the ability to stay at home with him! I am also thankful for my hubby who works so hard in order for me to be able to stay home and not have to work myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment