Sunday, October 4, 2009

Huggies Pure and Natural Sample



The other week when Rite AId had the 3/$33 Huggies diapers and get $10 SCR, I cashed in. I had the 5/25 coupon, 2/$3 and 1/$2, plus the $2 video values coupon. Total, after rebate, would be like $8 for 3 packs of diapers! Dirt cheap!

One of the things I did was try the Pure and Natural since CVS and Walgreens do not carry them. Let me tell you, they are great! They are made of organic cotton, fragrance free, hypoallergenic and have aloe and vitamin E. They seem to breathe better than regular diapers too, so the little one isn't so hot from wearing a diaper all day.

Get your sample here. They only have Newborn and size 1, but I don't care. Eventually, I'll use it!

While you're signing up for samples, get a sample of Chai Tea here.

Although no free coupons are left, you can get $1 off Sea Cuisine Entrees here.

No comments:

Post a Comment