Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Opinion Outpost Surveys



I have posted before about Opinion Outpost. They send surveys in your email and you earn points to redeem for cash or Amazon Gift Cards (a new feature). I highly recommend this site. I get surveys frequently from them. I don't qualify for all, but usually I qualify for the higher earning ones. Now that they offer the Amazon option, it makes it even better.

You get points for each survey you complete. Each point is worth .10 and you can cash in at 50 points or $5 (could be one or two surveys). I also have to say that I requested a check from them on the 7th and received it today! I couldn't be happier with this company. If you are interested in signing up, join Opinion Outpost.

This is a great way to make some extra cash for your CVS habit or just extra cash in general! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment