Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Interests for the Week

Here are the things that I will probably work scenarios up for this week. I'm not sure I'll be doing any Black Friday stuff, but we're delaying our Thanksgiving meal to Friday evening, so I may go out on Thanksgiving Day while nobody is around?? It just depends on if the deals start Thursday or not!

CVS:

$8.99 ECB wyb Complete Contact Solution 12oz., $8.99 Limit 2 free
-$1 off Complete Multi-purpose Solution, 12oz +, RP 10/25

$5 ECB wyb $20 Huggies Products Limit 1
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers or Pull-Ups (excludes Overnights) $9.49
Huggies Mega pk. wipes 184-216 ct. $6.99

-.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, 64ct+, SS 10/25, 11/15
-$1 off Huggies Diapers, SS 10/25
-$1.50 off Huggies SS 11/15
-$2 off any Huggies Diapering products, any printable (IE) or printable (FF) (works for wipes)
-$3 off Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, SS 10/25, 11/15 or printable
-$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups, printable

**Deal Idea**
Buy:
(2) Huggies $9.49
(1) Huggies Wipes $6.99
Use:
(3) -$2 off Huggies products printable
Total Due: $19.97
Get Back: $5 ECB, makes it $4.99 ea

CVS BF:

I will probably do Jenny's scenarios here, if I do anything. I have lots of ECB to start out with and there are lots of items that are free or money makers after ECB and coupon, so I'd just be rolling ECB.

Walgreens: probably won't do unless there are some free items I am interested in. If I do, here are the items I would get:

Scenario at the bottom.

Rite Aid: Inclined to do this over Walgreens because I have a gift card and Savings certificate from Fall Gift of Savings to use. This is the one I'd shop on T Day for, because I am making some major profit (future purchase money)!

Free tampons, razors, and mouthwash. Dirt cheap deodorant, shaving cream, toothbrush, etc.

I would do the scenario Jenny lists. Also, we have NO wipes, so I'd be doing this:
Huggies Baby Wipes 64-72 ct. $2 ea
-.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, 64ct+, SS 10/25, 11/15
-$2 off any Huggies Diapering product, printable (IE) or printable (FF) (works for wipes)

Thanks Jenny for all your hard work in putting these fabulous ads together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment