Friday, November 27, 2009

Restaurant.com 80% Off

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. We actually haven't done our meal yet, as we are waiting for my sister to come home tonight. We had a good day yesterday spending time with family though. I actually did my CVS and Rite Aid trip for the week, which I will be posting later. I saved quite a lot!

I just got word of some deals that Restaurant.com is doing right now, through the 30th. If you use code SAVE at checkout, you get 80%, yes you read that right, off your certificate. A $10 gift certificate ends up being $2, and a $25 as low as $2.50! This is a great way to save money on dining out and save some money on a special dinner you might have in your future. Unfortunately for me, there are not any restaurants worth it in my local area.

Please be sure to read the fine print, there are limitations!

I hope you can use this to find some good deals and save some money on your dining out expenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment