Monday, December 28, 2009

I won the Old Navy coupon!

I was so excited Saturday morning! I was up early to run to Target with my sister to score some after Christmas deals. I checked the blog that was giving away the coupon, before I went to bed, but it didn't show any winners yet. When I got up, I remembered I should check my email. There in my inbox was my Old Navy $50/$100 coupon!!! I was so thrilled.

Old Navy was pretty well picked over, especially the men's section. I did get my DH 2 pairs of dress pants, 2 t-shirts, a long sleeve tee type shirt (the only long sleeve like it for men!), a dress for myself, a pair of jeans, a blouse and a hoodie. I probably could have done better, but we were on a time crunch and I was not finding alot of things I liked in my size, the disadvantage of the day after Christmas!

Overall, I spent $67 after tax and saved $140!!!!!

Thank you Engineer A Debt Free Life for the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment