Friday, March 12, 2010

CVS Deals 3/14

There are some pretty decent deals of things I need. Not sure how the week will be for you, hopefully you can make it work! Here are the items I am most interested in. I have a ton of Kashi coupons to hopefully use up. Thankfully deodorant is on sale, so I can stock up for cheap for the hubby. I also will be needing eye stuff and I have found that it is cheaper for me to use ECB and get the size at CVS. I end up paying less OOP. Who knew?! I just wish I could find coupons for Clear Care...

Kashi TLC Bars or Crackers $2.50
-$1.50 off Kashi Crackers printable or Vocal Point Home mailer (makes it $1)

Kashi Smart Start, Go Lean or Heart to Heart Cereal $2.50
Free Kashi Heart to Heart Vocal Point home mailer
-$1.50 off Kashi Heart to Heart printable or Vocal Point Home mailer (makes it $1)

$3 ECB wyb Genteal Twin Pack, Zaditor 5ml, Clear Care or Aquify Twin Pack $14.99 Limit 3
-$1.50 off Genteal product, SS 1/10
-$2 off Zaditor Eye Drops, printable (register)

$3 ECB wyb CoverGirl Outlast or Shineblast Lip Color $8 Limit 2
-$1 off CoverGirl Product, PG 3/07 or PG 2/07
-$2.50/2 CoverGirl Product, PG 2/07
B1G1 CoverGirl Face Product, PG 2/07

$5 ECB wyb $15 Dove, Degree, Caress or Lever products Limit 1
Degree or Dove Deodorant 2.6-3 oz $2.50
-$1.25 off Degree Men Deodorant printable
-$3/2 Degree Men Deodorants
printable
-$1.25 off Degree Girl Deodorant or Body Mist printable
-$3/2 Degree Girl Deodorant or Body Mist printable

$2 ECB wyb (2) Right Guard Sport, Xtreme or Dry Idea $2.50 Limit 1
-$2/2 any Right Guard Deodorant, printable
(buy 2, use $2 off, makes it 50¢ ea)

Scott Paper Towels Mega Roll 6pk $4.99
-$1 off Scott Towels March All You Magazine or printable

*For all the matchups for the coming week, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment