Thursday, April 15, 2010

Freebies and Coupons


Freebies:

Lever 2000 bar soap - Sams members

Cascade Action Pacs - PG sign up; Can only request samples quarterly.


Stayfree Thermo Control (Liners also available on the left hand side - these usually have coupons!)


50 free prints from CVS when you sign up

Teachers - Thinking green in your class room? Get a free reusable bag.

Coupons:

Maxwell House Coupon

$10.50 in Arm & Hammer Coupons

$1.25 Reynold's Recycled Foil Coupon (Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!)

Various Earth's Best Organics Coupons

Stonyfield Coupons -Check to see if they have the caramel or chocolate Oikos available to you. I got a message in an email. While you're there, enter Stonyfield's Farm Sweeps! Also, sign up for MyStonyfieldRewards and start earning free stuff! (I just put in for a YoBaby pack and year of Kiwi magazine FREE!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete