Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Freezer Failure

This morning, my hubby had to take my car to work so I could have his truck. In the process of seeing him out to the garage, I saw the lovely orange glow radiating from the ground fault outlet on the wall. Great, how long had that been off?! The only thing hooked up to it are the garage door opener and light, outside and inside garage lights, and the freezer.

I opened the freezer and my lovely stockpile of cheese was thawed. There was some fish in there that David had caught a while back, bread and some vegetables. Thankfully, there wasn't too much more! If my freezer would have been fully stocked, I would have been so mad.

What a nice way to start the day. I'm also thankful I didn't pay full price for the stuff that was in there! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment