Saturday, April 17, 2010

Savings Saturday

If you read my post about routine, then you know this week hasn't been so great. Needless to say, I haven't really done much shopping. And honestly, I have had no desire to coupon (for shopping or for organizing what I have) or even worry about my savings!

I actually went and renewed my Costco membership. *Gasp* Such a shocker! Honestly, since the last time I was in there, they have gotten so much natural and organic products that I think it will be worth it. Plus, it is close to where I shop compared to Sam's. My mom and I are also going to go with each other so that one has Sam's and one has Costco. For some of the organic products, the price was a bit cheaper than grocery stores, plus some of the things don't have coupons that I know of.

Winn Dixie:
Spent $21.85
Saved $9.xx - 29%

Costco:
Spent $47.51

No comments:

Post a Comment