Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, last week, I'm not quite sure what happened with our menu. I made it, shopped for it, and then....well...it didn't get used! Thankfully, my produce is still good, as some of the items I couldn't get out to purchase until later in the week. We did eat out 2 nights and got taken out 1 night.

So, the plan this week is to recycle what we've got and make use of the ingredients that aren't designated. When I open my pantry, it is pretty full actually, so this should be no problem. The only problem is we don't have any chicken, so it's a turkey week!

Breakfasts:
Cold Cereal
Eggs
Peanut Butter Toast and Yogurt
Fruit and Chocolate Chip Waffles
Pancakes
Mini Bagels
Peanut Butter French Toast

Lunches:
Leftovers x 2
Frozen Meals
Mexicali Salad
Edamame Salad
Turkey or Roast Beef Sandwiches
Tuna Melts

Dinners:
Fish
Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Turkey Saute
Spaghetti with turkey meat sauce
Pita Pizzas
Breakfast
Roast in the crock pot

Snacks:
Carrots and Broccoli
Kiwi
Yogurt
Popcorn
Nuts
Smoothies

No comments:

Post a Comment