Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rave and Carmike Summer Movie Schedule

Yesterday, we attempted to see Ice Age. I am not sure if it was the fact that the movie started late, so by that time, we'd already sat there about 45 minutes, or the fact that we've seen the movie a hundred times. Ian would not sit still, was kicking and hitting me because I was trying to make him sit, and he was bothering people around and in front of us. Such is life with a two year old! I guess the thing to do is get your seat, get the popcorn right as the movie starts, and see a movie that he's not seen many times before! Maybe next week will be better.

I picked up a schedule of the movies at the Rave. If you need this information, here you go:

10AM - Doors open at 9:30; Kids meal popcorn was $4 by us.

6/22-6/23
Astro Boy

6/29-6/30
Planet 51

7/6-7/7
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

7/13-7/14
Monsters Vs Aliens

7/20-7/21
Hotel For Dogs (really cute - I've seen the second half)

7/27-7/28
Shorts

Also, I wasn't aware, but my friend mentions on her blog that Carmike is doing a summer movie series as well. You pay $1 each for movie, popcorn or drink. If the popcorn and drinks are regular size, this is a great deal, compared to Rave. I think we'll be going back and forth between the two, because they have a TON more movies and a better selection, I think. Also, they have several series, in order, not just one of the series. These play through August 10th. Just make sure you check your local theater to see if they are participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment