Sunday, July 19, 2009

CVS 7/19

There are some good deals this week. I will be sitting this one out again. I have $10 ECB from 2 weeks ago, but I am not in the mood to jump right back into my CVSing. I am actually enjoying the break and am determined to try to only get things we can use/need. At the moment, we are well stocked on household items. I just need to focus my week on getting our groceries.

Don't forget to check out Coupons.com for some good coupons still available!

3 Day Deals Thru Tuesday

99¢ ECB wyb Caliber or CVS Memo Book 50-80 sheets at 99¢ Free Limit 2

$1.99 ECB wyb Caliber or CVS No. 2 Pencils, 24ct, at $1.99 Free Limit 2

$3 ECB wyb 1″ Vinyl Binder at $3 Free Limit 2

99¢ ECB wyb Paper Mate Pens, 10 ct, at 99¢ Free Limit 2

$2 ECB wyb Caliber or CVS Filler Paper, 150 sheets, at $2 Free Limit 2

Weekly Deals

.89¢ ECB wyb CVS/pharmacy Pantiliners 22 ct. at .89¢ Free Limit 1

$9.99 ECB wyb Kodak Picture Movie DVD at $9.99 Free Limit 1
(tip: these are done in the store at the Kodak kiosk, bring your pictures in with you some sites also let you bring an mp3 loaded on a disc to put with the movie or you can pick one there)

For all the deals and matchups go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment