Thursday, August 27, 2009

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions

I am getting the opportunity to try a free full size sample of Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment and Purifying Gel Cleanser. As a BZZAgent, I get to try free products while spreading the word about them and reporting those conversations back to the program. I have done 2 other ones so far and they turned out to be great products that I probably never would have tried if it weren't for this program. If you want to join, it is quick and easy. Let me know and I can refer you!

There are 4 product in the line:

Purifying Gel Cleanser - 99.4% Natural with Evening Primrose and Beet Root Extracts$9.99

Pore Refining Scrub - 100% Natural with Jojoba Beads and Fruit Acid Complex $9.99

Daily Moisturizing Lotion - 100% Natural with Golden Seal, Lemongrss and Hops $17.99

Targeted Spot Treatment - 100% Natural with Tea Tree and Parsly extracts $9.99

The good thing is that the products contain natural Salicylic Acid from Willow Bark Extract, are Dermatologist tested and won't clog pores. It does not contain Benzoyl Peroxide that bleaches hair and fabrics. All Burt's Bees products are not tested on animals and packaging is made with recycled/recyclable materials. These products are increasing availability at Target, drug stores and other retailers.

I am excited to try this product because it is a truly natural product. Reading labels on products is quite frightening and I am becoming more aware of the junk that is in our everyday beauty products. Keep checking back for updates on this trial.

I have several samples that I can hand out. These samples are for you and your friend too! If interested, let me know and I'll be sure to hold one for you.

To find out more about the products, vist Burt's Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment