Friday, October 23, 2009

Boiron Homeopathic Products


About two weeks ago, The Thrifty Mama posted about mom blogger's getting the opportunity to try 3 free full size Boiron Homeopathic Products. Read about that here. I, of course, prefer using homeopathy to traditional medicine. Although a medical practitioner myself, I believe that doctors are constantly over prescribing medications that are harmful to our bodies, when there is most likely a more natural alternative. I try to use homeopathic routes as often as I can.

Being a blogging mom, I decided to get this offer. I received my products last week. I was extremely shocked at how fast they got here. The box mentioned the flu and I thought it was something from another company trying to push information on the flu vaccines, etc. Once I read the box a little more, I was pleasantly surprised to find my free Boiron samples.

In this kit came:

Boiron Chestal Honey Homeopathic Cough Syrup
Boiron Cold Calm Pellets
Boiron Oscillococcinum Flu Tablets

All products are homeopathic and do not have artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup.

I used the cold pellets for Ian last night, as he has been having a hard time sleeping this week. We have both been sick from a cold and, at night, he has been showing signs of nasal drainage. He can't tell me what is wrong, but I can pick up on his cues. I feel completely comfortable giving him these products because they are not full of sugars and I just don't have to worry about if what I'm giving him will harm him in some way.

You can learn more about Boiron cold and flu products here. Keep up with their blog for homeopathic news and special offers.

If you are a mom blogger and want to try this product, you can go here and request your free samples.

**UPDATE: I forgot to mention that these did come with 2 $1.50 coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment