Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Karen Kingsbury Book Out




If you don't know me, you wouldn't know that I love Christian fiction books. I have always liked reading and thankfully, wholesome books. Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors and she has just come out with a new book, Shades of Blue.

Her books tend to deal with love, loss and faith. I highly recommend her if you like reading wholesome books that have a Biblical tie to them. She has many fiction books, some regarding 9/11 and others just dealing with faith and family, but always applicable to real life.

If you don't like the cost of books, but like to read, I recommend trying Paperback Swap. You post books you have to trade for books others have. All you pay is shipping (media - $2-$3). Sign up for that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment