Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where Has The Week Gone?!

Honestly, I still had it in my brain that today was Wednesday. Obviously, it is Thursday and I can't really figure out how the week went by so fast! The beginning of the week is always busy, but then it calms down. Not so this week, as Ian has either a cold or really bad allergies. He is so stuffy and congested, and now I have a sore throat and congestion. We can't get a break from the pollen this year! Also, whatever it is, nothing seems to help with relieving the symptoms. A 2 year old is at times enough, but a cranky 2 year old with congestion and coughing, not taking good naps, and having to be cooped up because it is unbearably hot outside, well, that's just about all I can handle! This mommy is praying for some relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment