Monday, May 3, 2010

CVS Gift Card Bonus Deal



One quick post for the morning, and then I'm off to play with my 2 year old and do some stuff around the house. I have a few posts planned for nap time.

Jenny from Southern Savers posted about how you can buy a $25 CVS e-gift card online and get a $5 bonus, here.

This is a great deal, because you're getting $5 extra to spend! I like paying with gift cards, because they seem to last longer than paying OOP every week, plus I make sure my OOP is low, so I don't use too much! You print the certificate off and keep it handy whenever you go, and use it like a plastic card.

Check the deal out!

(Thanks, Jenny!)

1 comment:

  1. I found you from Friday Follow; I'm following you,
    would love to get follow back at;
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    Thanks for sharing.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete